- FUNCTION MEETS ARTISTRY: Chantal’s Button stovetop kettle is made of a high-tensile carbon steel body showcasing a one-piece design with a wide, flat bottom for even heating and quick boil, you can expect a lasting kettle that stands up to daily use with ease
- PREMIUM INNER LINING: Our tea kettle boasts a boiler enamel interior, the gold standard in commercial-grade products. Sourced from a leading US provider of porcelain glass enamel, this non-reactive layer ensures flavor integrity and the utmost in food safety
- CHARMING WHISTLE ALERT: Never forget a boiling kettle again! Button's whistle emits a gentle and enchanting note from a distance, alerting you when the water's boiling — perfect for those bustling days
- VIBRANT & ENDURING FINISH: Constructed with an exterior enamel fired at high temperatures to perfection, Button Kettle presents a glossy finish in our trending colors. This triple-coated exterior is durable, fade-resistant, and suitable for all stove tops including magnetic Induction
- DISCOVER THE PERFECT POUR: Featuring a press-gate spout, refined over 50 years of innovation and customer insight, ensures a steady flow and accurate pour. Paired with our ergonomic stay-cool handle, the Button teakettle promises an unparalleled experience of precision and safety with each pour
I love my new kettle!! I had an all stainless Chantal kettle for years but it had developed a leak in the spout and I knew it needed to be replaced. I saw this kettle with the stay cool handle and since I had moved and now have a gas stove which causes everything, including the handle, to be hot I was sold!! This kettle is perfect and I will enjoy it more when I return to induction cooking. Thank you Chantal for great cookware!
I bought my first Chantal tea kettle ages ago - probably 2007- in a beautiful Kelly? or shamrock? green and I am still using it (2023). It looks as bright & beautiful as when I bought it. When my friend admired the gorgeous green color, I got her one for her birthday and she loved it. I just purchased a red one for my son for his apartment. I had to get the red one because the green must have been retired 😕 but I have to say, the red color is beautiful! I’m confident this one will last for years. These are great quality kettles. Definitely 5 stars!!